As one of the leading expanded PTFE joint sealant manufacturers, Ginseal has been involved in PTFE Joint Sealant for machines, tanks, housings, pumps, gearbox covers, water level valves applications
Order Details From Expanded PTFE Joint Sealant Manufacturers
- Name: Expanded PTFE Joint Sealant
- Item No.: JSP-EP10
- PTFE sealant is made from of 100% pure, virgin Teflon / ePTFE with self-adhesive on one side. The tape provides a quick seal and good flexibility.
- The GINSEAL expanded PTFE joint sealant has proven to be excellent for sealing flanges on machines, tanks, housings, pumps, gearbox covers, water level valves, etc.
- Despite its high level of breaking and tensile strength, the gasket remains soft and supple and is perfect for smoothing out uneven areas on the sealing surface.
- The sealant is stretched using a special technique that allows the material to retain its individual properties.
The glue strips attached to one side serve as aids for easy fitting of the strip during installation.
- Chemical Manufacturing and Transporting Distilling
- Food Equipment Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Heating and Air Conditioning Automotive Paint Booths Petrochemical Production Pharmaceutical
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Pumps and Valves
- 100% expanded virgin PTFE
- Withstands a wide range of temp. From -250OC to +260OC Pressure from full vacuum to 3000psi
- Unaffected by common chemicals, pH range 0-14
- Soft and compressible under low bolt loads
- No creep or cold flow
- Non-contaminating, non-toxic, silicone-free
- Helps meet tough EPA standards for fugitive flange