Ginseal® has been acknowledged as one of the leading manufacturers in high-performance sealing products since its establishment in 1997 in CiXi, China. With a production base of over 8,000 sqm and advanced machinery and facilities, Ginseal continuously offers clients not only products with high standard, but also individually tailored solutions.
After more than a decade’s efforts, Ginseal has built an extensive client base globally and the products have been widely used in many industries including chemicals and petrochemicals, refining, pulp and paper, power generation, semiconductor, primary metals, food and pharmaceuticals, mining and original equipment manufacturers etc.
As a company certified with ISO9001 in 2000, and an executive member of the Static Sealing Branch of CHPSA and Cixi Seal Association, quality is always the key. A number of certificates and awards, such as the State Administration of Machinery Industry Quality Award, has emphasized the outstanding quality of the products made by Ginseal.
By combining the most innovative products with unparalleled quality and environmental commitment, Ginseal will continue to enhance its brand and retain its leadership by delivering world-class sealing solutions that remain functional for a long term.
In April 2013 we have updated the whole corporate identity system by redesigning our logo and changing English name from “Jinshan” to “Ginseal”, for a more international company image and a more vibrant future.
Ginseal: We Seal, You Smile
We aim for delivering world-class sealing solutions for our customers. This mission is reinforced by our brand value: TRUST, LEADERSHIP and SUSTAINABILITY, which is the foundation and spirit of Ginseal, assisting us in exceeding our customers’ expectations, achieving our goals and driving the business forward.
Ginseal builds great TRUST with our customers by operating consistently on the basis of quality, safety and reliability. We create genuine value for our customers with our customized solutions, unparalleled quality and cutting-edge technology.
Being elected as an executive member of CHPSA and Cixi Seal Association, Ginseal is already one of the competence leaders in the market for static sealing technology. We will continue to enhance our leadership by devoting maximum commitment in the areas of products innovation and international expansion.
Continuity is a core value for Ginseal, not only in the area of long-lasting and durable products, but also in terms of environmental commitment. It underpins every activity and action for all our employees to achieve a win-win situation for both the company and the customers.
Ginseal Ningbo Sealing & Machinery Co., Ltd.
Founded：Founded by Mr YE, Shengbo in 1997 in Ningbo
Our Mission|To provide professional, safe, reliable & efficient sealing solutions for our global customers.
Our Vision|To be the most admirable company in our markets.
Corporate Headquarters|16 Hengpeng Rd., Henghe Industrial Park, Cixi City, Zhejiang, 315318 P.R.China
Mr YE, ShengboPresident & Chief Executive Officer
Mr. John CaiChief Operating Officer
Dipl.-Ing. Ryan ChenChief Marketing Officer
Ms. Rita YeChief financial Officer
Mr. Vincent YeSenior Technical Consultant
General: email@example.com; +86 (0) 574 – 2370 6900
Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org; +86 (0) 574 – 2370 6901, +86 (0) 574 – 2370 6902
- Apr 2013 Redesign and update company image and CIS (Corporate Identity System) for a much more vibrant future
- Jan 2013 Representive office was set up in Stuttgart, Germany
- Dec 2012 Invested in Siyang, China by purchasing 150 acres of industrial land and setting up a joint venture company,
with more advanced facilities and larger product range. The plant is currently under construction.
- May 2012 Newly invented ‘metal and vermiculite composite gasket’ obtained national patent
- Dec 2011 Representive office was set up in Sydney, Australia
- Jun 2010 Elected as a Vice President member of the Machinery and Filling Static Sealing Branch of CHPSA
- Dec 2009 Elected as a member of CHPSA
- May 2008 CEO Mr Shengbo Ye was elected as a member of China Packing and Sealing Standardization Committee
- Jan 2007 Elected as the President member of Cixi Seal Association
- Jan 2006 Elected as a Vice President member of Cixi Seal Association
- Jul 2005 Plant and Headquarter Building established in Henghe Industrial Zone, Cixi, China
- Nov 2002 Elected as a member of the Machinery and Filling Static Sealing Branch of CHPSA (China Hydraulics Pneumatics & Seals Association)
- Mar 2001 In the first batch to obtain Safety Certificate and Special Equipment Manufacturing License, issued by General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine
- Sep 2000 Certified with ISO9001
- Mar 2000 Plant established in Hushan, Cixi, China
- Nov 1998 Awarded for excellent quality by the State Administration of Machinery Industry
- Dec 1997 Officially registered and established
To well manage and lead us to the desired direction, Ginseal has built up a strong senior management team and will continue to strengthen its competence. Our management team includes experienced leaders and industry professionals, all dedicated to Ginseal’s prosperous future.
Here’s a quick view about the key members of our management team.
- Mr. Shengbo Ye|Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Ye has nearly 40 years experience with sealing solutions and machinery and is quite well-known in the sealing industry. He has been elected as the President of Cixi Seal Association and an executive member of CHPSA. From publishing several papers on expanded graphite performance in the early years to inventing ‘metal and vermiculite composite gasket’, Mr. Ye has never stopped his research and study on sealing machinery. He also treasures education and talented people, being awarded by the local education bureau from year 1995 – 1998. His success on career has won him a silver medal from the local government in year 1996.
- Mr. John Cai|Chief Operating Officer
John has been with Ginseal for nearly 10 years. He is very experienced in controlling the production process and ensuring delivery on time.
- Dipl.-Ing. Ryan Chen|Chief Marketing Officer
Ryan joined Ginseal in 2011 as the chief marketing officer. He is mainly responsible for company’s international growth strategies. Prior to Ginseal, he was a senior project manager in Atkins Global. He holds a Master (Diplom-Ingenieur) degree from the University Stuttgart in Germany and a BS from the Zhejiang University.
- Ms. Rita Ye|Chief financial Officer
Rita joined Ginseal in 2012 as chief financial officer. Prior to Ginseal, Rita was a finance manager in a Fortune 500 company. Rita has 6 years oversea studying and working experience and completed a master degree from Imperial college London,UK. She also holds a professional certificate, being a qualified member of ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
- Mr. Vincent Ye|Senior Technical Consultant
Vincent has been with Ginseal for 7 years. Prior to Ginseal, he was the managing director in a big state-owned enterprise. He has more than 40 years experience in the electric power and nuclear power sector, bringing in invaluable advices and consultation to Ginseal.
Quality control is always the key. Ginseal continually monitors the progress towards perfection by measuring key performance indicator including Low Return Levels, Strong Delivery Performance and High Customer Satisfaction.
Strong quality management has won us many certificates and awards including Certified with ISO 9001 in 2000. One of our main products – spiral wound gasket was awarded for its excellent quality by the State Administration of Machinery Industry in 1998. In the first batch to obtain safety certificate for pressure piping components by General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine in 2001. Involved and contributed in drafting and reviewing the national standards for sealing machinery industry, as a member of National Standardization Technical Committees
Elected as the President member of Cixi Seal Association in 2006
Elected as a member of CHPSA in 2009
Elected as a Vice President member of the Machinery and Filling Static Sealing Branch of CHPSA in 2010