Order Details From PTFE Sheet Manufacturer
Are you searching for where to buy teflon sheets for sale, and want to get Teflon sheet price from China PTFE Sheet Manufacturer? As a professional PTFE Sheet Manufacturer, there are 3 types of PTFE Teflon Sheet in our factory.
- Pure PTFE Sheet
- Item No.: JSS-PT10
- Ginseal PTFE Gasket Sheet provides 2 types of PTFE sheets: Molede type & Skived PTFE sheet.
PTFE molded sheet is produced in the molding process with pure virgin PTFE resin while the skived sheet is firstly manufactured in molding way then rotary cut. The sheet is a cost-favorable alternative for use with low mechanical stress and low pressure-temperature load.
- Molded PTFE sheet thickness can be manufactured to 50mm.
- Technical Data
Thickness: 1/32”, 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”.20mm,50mm,etc.
Size: 60”x60” 1200x1200mm. 2000*1000mm,1200mm*10Mtrs in roll,etc.
- Expanded PTFE Sheet
- Item No.: JSS-PT20
- Ginseal Soft PTFE sheet is made up of 100% pure PTFE fiber through a special process, it’s the multi-directional type which is similar to Gore-tex in quality. Ginseal ePTFE sheet provides high strength, low creep, high and low temperature, corrosion-resistant while suitable to the food industry.
- Expanded PTFE Sheet effectively fills flange imperfections for a tight, leak-free seal. It is easily compressed under lower loads, beneficial for applications such as FRP or glass-lined flanges with good creep resistance and bolt torque retention properties even under higher compressive force.
- Typical Application:
Distilleries, petrochemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, general chemical, power generation, iron and steel manufacturing, pulp and paper, etc.
- Filled PTFE Sheet
- Item No.: JSS-PT30
- The filled Teflon Plastic sheet is molded PTFE resin mixed with the most frequently used filler materials, glass fiber, carbon fiber and graphite, etc. This style sheet has improved compression strength, better abrasion resistance, high thermal conductivity, and lower expansion compared with pure PTFE sheet roll.
|Composition||PTFE||100% expanded PTFE||PTFE with Barium Sulfate, microfiber glass,etc.|
|Colour||white||white||Granite White, blue, yellow, etc. according to the filled material|
|Density||2.2-2.3g/cm 3||0,90 g/cm 3||2,9 g/cm 3|
|Tensile strength (DIN)||20Mpa||29Mpa||14 N/mm 2|
|Recovery (ASTM 36)||30||14%||40%|
|Leakage-TA Luft ( GB/T9129-2003 )||1.0*10 -3 cm 3 /s||1.0*10 -3 cm 3 /s||1.0*10 -3 cm 3 /s|
|max.Temperature (VDI 2440)||270 °C||270 °C||260°C|
|Max.Pressure||100bar||200 bar||400 bar|
Note: PTFE material will become brittle when the temperature is lower than -185 ℃, and it will creep and crack when it is higher than 200 ℃, so it should not be used at too high temperature. Teflon plastic sheet with low thermal conductivity and large linear expansion coefficient will cause cold flow under load. Therefore, it is recommended to use it on the uneven surface of low temperature, low pressure, full plane, and groove flange. Adding different fillers such as glass fiber, graphite, molybdenum disulfide, bronze powder, etc. can improve the performance of PTFE gasket. See modified PTFE board
Advantages Of PTFE Sheet
1. Resistant to strong acids and strong alkalis, resistant to almost all chemical media, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
2. Outstanding insulation performance, good weather resistance, and weather resistance.
3. The coefficient of friction is low, and it is not easy to bond, easy to install and remove
4. The product is clean and can be used in food, medicine and other sealed parts that are not allowed to be contaminated
5. High mechanical strength, good turning performance, and easy processing into different sealed products.
6. The coefficient of linear expansion is low, and it is easy to produce creep or stress relaxation when cold flow and high temperature occur after compression. It is not suitable for high temperature and high-pressure parts.
As one of the leading PTFE sheets suppliers has been involved in gasket sheet manufacturing for over 20 years. if you want to get the PTFE sheet price, leave a message for us.