Details Information About PTFE Gasket
As one of the leading PTFE gasket manufacturers, there are 3 types of PTFE Gasket in our factory.
Virgin PTFE Flat Gasket
- Item No. JSG-PT10
- Made of pure virginal PTFE material, GINSEAL PTFE gasket is a cost-favorable
- Alternative for use with low mechanical stress and low pressure-temperature load. TheTeflon seal gasket is highly resistant to practically all chemicals except for fluorine, halogen oxides, molten and dissolved alkali metals.
- It is available as a plate and die-cut gasket as per DIN EN 1514-1 and in other usual dimensions as well as in special-purpose dimensions.
- Recommended continuous operating temperature: Max. 150 ° C
Operating pressure: Max. 6 bars
PTFE Flat Gasket with Glass fiber
- PTFE Gasket Material: A compound consisting of modified, hence cold flow reduced PTFE with A glass fiber fraction of 25%.
- Pressure / temperature: PN 16 / 150 ° C
- Attention! Consider pressure-temperature dependence
- Use: Steel flange, steel container
Expanded PTFE Gasket
- Item No.: JSG-PT20
- Die-cut gasket made from multi-directional stretched expanded PTFE
- Expanded PTFE gasket properties
- Gasket thickness: 1; 1.5; 2; 3; 4, 5; 6 mm other thicknesses is available
- Pressure: 40 bars
- Temperature: -200 ° C to 225 ° C
- Application: Steel flange, steel container, enamel flange, enamel container,
Glass flange, heat exchanger
GINSEAL PTFE -based gasket materials are able to withstand significantly more aggressive chemical environments (including highly oxidizing environments) than standard non-asbestos gasket materials. However, their temperature, pressure and mechanical performance are inferior to standard non-asbestos gasket materials. Metal inserted and expanded PTFE is able to operate at higher pressures.
1. Resistant to strong acids and strong alkalis, resistant to almost all chemical media, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
2. Outstanding insulation performance, good weather resistance, and weather resistance.
3. The coefficient of friction is low, and it is not easy to bond, easy to install and remove
4. The product is clean and can be used in food, medicine and other sealed parts that are not allowed to be contaminated
5. High mechanical strength, good turning performance, and easy processing into different sealed products.
5. The coefficient of linear expansion is low, and it is easy to produce creep or stress relaxation when cold flow and high temperature occur after compression. It is not suitable for high temperature and high-pressure parts.