Get Factory Outlet Price From Kammprofile Gasket Manufacturers
As one of the leading Kammprofile Gasket Manufacturers, we have the professional Kammprofile Gasket manufacturing factory. There are 3 types of Kammprofile Gasket.
Basic Type Camprofile Gasket
- Item No.: JSG-KM11
- Grooved gasket without the guide ring, it’s used for tongue & groove or male & female flange. Typically used as a heat exchanger gasket, as an upgrade to double jacketed gaskets when a lower load is needed.
Kammprofile Gasket WIth Loose Outer Ring
- Item No.: JSG-KM12,
- Grooved metal gasket with loose outer ring type is regarded as a problem solver for heat exchanger, large vessels and equipment.
- The outer metallic ring works as a centering ring during installation on a flange. While the sealing layers on both sides protect the flange surface and reinforced the seal.
Kammprofile Gasket WIth Fixed Outer Ring
- Item No.: JSG-KM13
- A fixed outer ring type camprofile gasket is also called an integral outer ring type is for aligning purposes. It’s used in raised flanges.
Due to the serrated gaskets’ excellent compression and recovery characteristics, kammprofiles can maintain joint tightness under pressure and temperature fluctuations, temperature differential across the flange face, flange rotation, bolt stress relaxation, and creep.
Ginseal kammprofile gaskets’ serrated peaks provide a reduced contact area. Serrated metal gasket with soft layers on both sides provide a virtual metal-to-metal connection and the gaskets have excellent resistance to the blowout and superior stability for ease of handling and installation.
Ginseal always supply metal kammprofile gaskets with the thickness from 2mm to 4mm, 3mm is the most common thickness in petrochemical applications (mean the SS core thickness).
The standard kammprofile style gasket core design is parallel which offers the advantages of even stress distribution across the gasket face. The convex core is a reduced depth of the grooves towards the profile centre, ensuring high seating stress in the middle of the core and is effective for low bolt load applications
Core thickness is usually 3.0 mm (0.125″) (nominal); Other thicknesses and materials are available
Standard facing thickness is 0.5 mm (0.020″); Other thicknesses and materials are available
Kammprofile Gasket Material/Core Material
Low Carbon Steel, SS304, 304L, SS316, SS316L, SS321, SS347, SS 410, Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Nickel 200, Monel 400, Inconel 600/625/800, Hastelloy B2, Titanium
(see more kammprofile gasket specification in our products catalogue)
|Core Material||Max. Temperature|
|Stainless Steel||1000 – 1600°F (535 – 870°C)|
|Carbon Steel||800°F (425°C)|
Flexible Graphite, PTFE, EPTFE, Non-asbestos, Silver (see more information in our kammprofile gasket catalog)
|Layer Material||Temperature (oC)||Maximum Pressure||Gas Tightness||Application|
|Flexible Graphite||-196||600||300||Good||Aggressive Media|
Marking on the outer ring: (please see the above picture for your reference.)
– Nominal Size – Pressure Range
– Core Material + Filler Material
– Manufactured to (standard)
As one of the best kammprofile gasket manufacturers, Ginseal has been involved in sealing product manufacturing for over 20 years. Our sealing gasket have won praise from many countries all over the world, especially in the USA, the UK, Japan, Australia, Germany, Spain, Germany, and etc.