Order Details About Aramid Fiber Packing
A tough, high-performance packing, cross-plaited from texturized aramid yarns. As a professional Aramid Fiber Packing Manufacturer, there are 5 types of aramid packing in our factory.
- Aramid Fiber Packing
- Item No.: JSP-AR10
- This is braided from Pure Aramid Fibers. These fibers are extremely strong and smooth. These fibers are treated with special quality High-temperature resistant lubricant.
- Aramid Packing Impregnated PTFE
- Item No.: JSP-AR20
- GINSEAL Aramid packing impregnated PTFE is a diagonally braided packing of high quality, smooth synthetic partly pre-impregnated endless aramid fibers (Kevlar) with multiple PTFE impregnation and lubricant. It is extremely tough and durable gland packing with chemical compatibility better than PTFE-lubricated asbestos and the unsurpassed mechanical strength of Aramid.
The packing is ideally and uniquely suitable for any equipment handling highly abrasive media like sludge pumps and dredges pumps, slurry pumps, hydro pulpers blenders, mixers and extruders that process rubbers, gums and abrasives, reciprocating pumps, hydraulic pumps, centrifugal and rotary pumps in industries like mining & minerals, municipal wastewater, oil & gas refineries, power generation, pulp & paper, and steel & metals, petrochemical & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Furthermore, it offers great quality and high strength and is, therefore, packing for all industry branches, especially the chemical and petrochemical industry, wastewater, paper, and pulp.
- PTFE Packing With Aramid Fiber Corner
- Item No.: JSP-AR30
- Multi-yarn packing, the corners of packing are made of aramid yarns impregnated with PTFE, while the friction faces are made of pure PTFE yarns. This structure enhances the lubrication ability of aramid fiber and improves the strength of pure PTFE. Multi-yarn in zebra braided packing consists of pure PTFE and aramid, lubricated with silicone oil.
The Aramid Yarn is dipped in PTFE dispersion and saturated and sealed with the PTFE particles to protect the Kevlar fiber from chemical action. The PTFE provides the packing with greater resistance to chemical inertness, lower coefficient of friction and prevents damage from chemical fluids. The braided aramid / Kevlar corner can reduce extrusion and increase pressure and strength characteristics.
- The packing is good for general service, agitators, rotating and reciprocating pumps and is recommended for mild acids, caustics, difficult chemicals, air, gases, solvents, oils, general plant applications.
- Graphite PTFE Packing With Aramid Corner
- Item No.: JSP-AR40
- Graphite PTFE Packing with Aramid fiber corner packing is a high-quality combination of PTFE/graphite yarns diagonally braided with corners of aramid fiber to reduce gap extrusion. This is a special packing for applications at the high-pressure range and simultaneous oscillating movements as in plunger pumps.
- The graphite / PTFE with Aramid corners Packing is designed for pump and valve and used in corrosive and abrasive applications.
- It‘s suited for equipment like valves, centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating pumps, mill stock pumps, agitators or any other service where strength and good lubricating qualities are needed.
- The gland packing can be used in oil & gas, power plants, refineries & petrochemical plants, wastewater treatment, sugar plants, pulp & paper industry, marine services.
- By using this packing, we can extend shaft lif and protect from packing extrusion at the back of the gland.
- Spun Aramid Fiber Packing
- No.: JSP-AR50
- Braided from high-quality DuPont spun Aramid/Kevlar fiber with PTFE Impregnation and lubricant additive. It shows good chemical resistance, high elasticity, and very low cold flow. It is wear-resistant but no harm to the shaft. Compared with other kinds of packing, it can resist more severe media and higher pressure. The packing is also lubricated with a silicone-based COM- pound for a quick and easy break-in.
- This packing is softer than common aramid fiber packing and has more content of PTFE and lubricant to make sure its fibers closer to each other to supply high lubricant and low abrasion of the shaft, especially suitable for reciprocating pumps with small grains, high pressure, and high line speed.
|fiber material||Aramid||Aramid||PTFE Aramid||PTFE Aramid||PTFE Aramid|
|lubricating agent =silicone free||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|density approx. (g/cm³)||1.4||1.1||1.6||1.5||1.6|
|Range of applications|
|temperature min. (°C)||-100||-100||-100||-100||50|
|temperature max. (°C)||280||280||280||280||260|
|pressure p (bar) rotary pumps||25||25||50|
|pressure p (bar) piston pumps||100||100||500||500||100|
|pressure p (bar) valves||100||100||200|
|Paints, dyes (silicone-free)||×||√||×||×||×|
|Abrasive and sticky media||√||√||√||√||√|
|Water, industrial water, seawater||√||√||√||√||√|
|Hot water, boiler feedwater, condensates||√||√||√||√||√|
|Vapors, sour gases, nitrogen||o||×||o||√||o|
|Mineral oils, animal fats||√||√||√||√||√|
|Heat transfer oils, synthetic oils||o||o||o||o||o|
|Diluted alkali, saline solutions||√||√||√||√||√|
|Inorganic acids diluted, saline solutions||√||√||√||√||√|
|Inorganic acids, concentrated||×||×||×||o||×|
|Solvents, other organic compounds||o||o||o||o||o|
|√=suitable; O=Limited suitability; ×=unsuitable|