Order Details About Ginseal PTFE Packing
As a professional gland packing manufacturer, there are 4 types of Ginseal PTFE Packing offered.
- PTFE Gland Packing With Oil
- Item No.: JSP-PT10
- PTFE gland packing is a kind of compression packing braided with pure sintered, high-performance PTFE-multifilament- yarns with thorough PTFE-impregnation treated with a special lubricant.
- It still keeps PTFE’s characteristics which are well known for its outstanding resistance to chemical medium, low coefficient of friction and wide temperature tolerance. PTFE Packing’s flexibility makes it be a popular choice for those difficult severe environments where strong solvents or corrosive chemicals exist.
- Ginseal PTFE Gland Packings are a good seal for valves and pumps.PTFE compression gland packings are suitable to be used in a wide range of applications including food production, pharmaceutical industry, chemical processing, water industry, and hospitals, etc.
- Pure Teflon Packing
- Item no.: JSP-PT20
- Pure Teflon Packing is a diagonally braided PTFE packing with silicon
- Operating range
p (pumps) = 10 bar, p (valves) = 100 bar
vg (pumps) = 10 m/s, vg (valves) = 2 m/s
Temperature: t = -200 °C … +280 °C
Chemical resistance: pH = 0 … 14
- Pure Teflon Packing is a diagonally braided PTFE packing with silicon oil-free lubrication.
- PTFE Graphite Packing With Oil
- Item No.: JSP-PT30
- Ginseal PTFE Graphite Packing is braided with pure PTFE / Teflon yarn
- Ginseal PTFE Graphite Packing with Oil impregnated with graphite and with lubricant. Compared with GFO Packing, it’s an economical choice while providing almost equivalent performance- leak rate, heat transfer, and elevated temperature yarn shrinkage.
- Graphite Filled PTFE Packing combines characteristics of PTFE and Graphite which gives high thermal conductivity compared with pure PTFE gland packing. The black PFE packing provides great sealing properties as compressible, durable, self-lubricating, chemical resistant and heat-dissipating mechanical sealing parts.
- 1–Universal PTFE/graphite extruded packing (black).
2–Excellent cross-sectional density, self-lubricating, wear-resistant but gentle to shaft, absorbs abrasive particles.
3–Excellently suitable for abrasive media when additionally low gas leakage and low friction are required.
- PTFE Graphite Packing
- Item no.: JSP-PT40
- PTFE Graphited Packing Rope is soft, with low density There are no free particles of graphite on the surface and therefore no contamination can occur.
- PTFE Graphite Packing is braided through a specially graphited PTFE yarn which provides high thermal conductivity from graphite and at the same time with all other great characteristics of PTFE like chemical resistance and durability. It is also can be called black PTFE braided Packing compared pure PTFE packing.
- This combination makes the graphited PTFE packing a really good option for pumps and valves, and for rotating types of equipment such as mixers and agitators.
- GINSEAL PTFE packing is used in the applications where high purity and corrosion resistance is required; It is widely used in food industries, the pharmaceutical industry.
- The Braided Graphite PTFE Packings are ideal for controlled leakage and extrusion resistance at high pressures and shaft speeds with their excellent conformability, adjustability and flexibility.
- Operating range
p(pumps) = 25 bar, p(valves) = 100 bar,
p(plunger pumps) = 250 bar,
p(mixers, agitators, kneaders, filters) = 25 bar
vg(pumps) = 12m/s, vg(valves) = 2 m/s,
vg(plunger pumps) = 2 m/s ,
vg(mixers, agitators, kneaders, filters) = 2 m/s
Temperature: t = -75 °C … +280 °C, hot water, without cooling system:
max. +140 °C
Chemical resistance: pH = 0 … 14
PTFE Packing Specifications
|lubricating agent =silicone free||yes||no||yes||no|
|density approx. (g/cm³)||1.7||1.7||1.6||1.4|
|Range of applications|
|temperature min. (°C)||-100||-200||-100||-200|
|temperature max. (°C)||280||290||280||280|
|pressure p (bar) rotary pumps||10||25||5|
|pressure p (bar) piston pumps||500|
|pressure p (bar) valves||500|
|Paints, dyes (silicone-free)||√||√||×||×|
|Abrasive and sticky media||×||×||×||×|
|Water, industrial water, seawater||√||√||√||√|
|Hot water, boiler feedwater, condensates||×||√||√||√|
|Vapors, sour gases, nitrogen||√||√||√||√|
|Mineral oils, animal fats||√||√||√||√|
|Heat transfer oils, synthetic oils||√||√||√||√|
|Diluted alkali, saline solutions||√||√||√||√|
|Inorganic acids diluted, saline solutions||√||√||√||√|
|Inorganic acids, concentrated||√||√||√||√|
|Solvents, other organic compounds||√||√||√||√|
|√=suitable; O=Limited suitability; ×=unsuitable|
Gland packing is in the form of a stuffing box and used to seal a reciprocating or rotating shaft against a fluid.
The braided packing is usually braided with the string which has been soaked/impregnated in a similar grease of tallow. When the gland packing is installed, it will be compressed to form a watertight seal and prevent the water from leaking up the shaft when the tap is turned on.
Some unique properties of PTFE make the PTFE packing rope an excellent choice for some difficult environments.
It’s excellent resistance to a wide variety of aggressive mediums, including very strong acids and alkalis. And its low coefficient of friction in contact with most surfaces enables PTFE Packings to be a very good seal to reduce power consumption and generation of heat while it’s working. The Teflon braided gland packings can be used as a valve and pump packing, especially good for corrosive media, high-speed applications and some applications which require clean and minimum contamination material.
Our Teflon Packing often used as the pump packing, valve packing, flange packing.